Monday 8 October 2012

Head architecture piece

Here is what i would like my Design to look like: I want it to have a cardboard type headband then bottle caps going around the outside then i would like Paper/Plastic or Sticky bottle labels going around the outside of the hat to show the creative ideas that has been put into this.




This is a rough idea of what i want my head piece to look like.

I got my inspiration from looking at other photos that i had took and uploaded onto my blog so with the little circles i got that from my photos of flowers the head pieces. I thought that it would be a good idea to use it as part of my head piece as it shows how i can move or take part of a picture and then insert it into a complete different thing. At first I thought that it couldn't be done but as i got inspiration from other posts my blog it then became clear as to what i needed to do and how it would be done.






3 comments:

  1. Annotate discussing how this links to your theme and where you got your ideas from, linking to artists if possible.

    Photograph your finish piece and present with this blog so we can see how your design developed as it was made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete