Monday 8 October 2012

Soap Final Piece

Welcome to my Blog. I have chosen to do Natural Forms as part of my Body Architecture work.


This Picture i found from Suzanne Olives Website:

University of Cambridge 


The shell was created by Michel and  Charles Riley
This is one of the three photos that i took .
This is the second photo that i took.


This is the Third photo that i took of Natural Forms of  Flowers.


This photo is a photo of a Spiral Staircase and the artist name is Éole 



This photo is an apple and a Butterfly .

This is a picture of a man and a tree which was created by Adam Kadmon 
This photo is of a rock and football created by  

peter page

This is apart of my glove piece.

This was my basic idea for my Glove piece.

This is my glove piece but not quite finished yet.

This was apart of my glove Design but i changed it so it was larger.
this is apart of my of my final piece from this angle it looks like  cog but its meant to be a flower
My Final piece 

My final piece.
   


The assement objectives fit into our tasks because we have to develop our ideas and look at other artists. We needed to refine our ideas and use a variety of materials such as Paper sellotape masking tape knives etc.  We also needed to do some observations and record our ideas whether they were Visual or forms that we thought of ourselves. With our final piece we needed to make sure that they had made connections with our themes that we had chosen and the themes we had to choose from are: Natural Forms, Shape and Forms, Mechanical Objects and texture.





No comments:

Post a Comment